RT DAS (Real-time Data Acquisition System)
In today's world, data is generated at a brisk pace in all domains. Data is the new oil. We help you capture the data and gain insights from them.
We install sensors and other electrical devices like CTs, PTs, circuit breakers, switches and circuit breakers to collect and register data points.
Real site photos of our successful implementation of RT DAS:
RT-DAS system for SAIFI/ SAIDI measurement: GOI is extending financial assistance through various pragrammes to establish Feeder Remote Terminal Unit (FRTU). FRTU is an intelligent electronic device designed for use in feeder automation.
FRTU based SAIFI/ SAIDI measurement system in Non SCADA towns to accurately measure reliability of power distribution network and facilitate utility to take suitable administrative action for enhancement of power reliability. The same can be ensured by real time data acquisition system (RT-DAS) using FRTU at substation. It shall also facilitate utility to take appropriate measures for improvement of SAIDI/ SAIFI by knowing the reason of poor values of indices
IPDS (Integrated Power Development Scheme) was approved by the government to strengthen sub-transmission and distribution network inlcuding metering at all levels in urban areas.
Earlier scheme of Restructured Accelerated Power Development and Reforms Programme (R-APDRP) is subsumed in the new scheme of IPDS.
Major components of the scheme are:
- Strengthening of sub-transmission and distribution network
- IP application - ERP and cuustomer care service
- Provisioning of solar panels
- Ongoing works of R-APDRP to be completed
Advantages of implementing RT DAS:
- Reports (SAIFI/ SAIDI reports for regulators and as per IEEE norms etc.)
- Operation monitor to operative cycles of switching devices to have preventive maintenance
- Data in the form of analytics
- Historical data and MIS
- Future compatibility for controllability and technologies such as SCADA/ AMI etc with addons.
Similar projects undertaken by us in Substation Monitoring (RT DAS):
MSEDCL (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited)
Photos of our successful implementation at site:
Snapshot of our successfully implemented software for RT-DAS:
We have project (field/ office) installations of the following devices:
ConnectedSCADA makes RT DAS a possibility for you. Step into the future of electricity with us.
Electric reliability indices like SAIFI, SAIDI, SAIFI, CAIDI, MAIFI can be gathered from these data collected at your centers.
For more details feel free to contact us
- Real time data recording and storage
- Built in Failsafe, data won’t be lost
- Accurate data
- Better control of equipment
- Process improvement
- Quality control
- Real time insight of your operations
- Enables operational efficiency
- Improvement in quality
- Improvement in processes
- Historical trends
- Reports and Statistics