Our DR series Remote Terminal Units (RTU) are state of the art units specially designed for usage like that in smart grids. This device is a culmination of decades of work and experience and is guaranteed to work in a challenging environment. The device supports various protocol conversion like Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, IEC 60870-101, IEC60870-104, DLMS making it ideal for integration with your existing hardware thereby reducing the overall cost of your project. The device is designed with simplicity, robustness, and scalability in mind. Hence it is easy to install, maintain, and expand with new features.
The device contains a central processing module, I/O module, and time/date facilities. The central processing module is responsible for all protocol emulation, data acquisition, and executing control requests. The device accepts commands from the master station, performs address recognition, assembles response messages in accordance with the received command, and transmits these messages to the SCADA/DMS master station. The unit also provides interfaces for a time standard and a test set. Each I/O module is capable of interfacing with digital inputs, control output points, and combinations of point types. I/O modules are also replaceable without reprogramming, redefining configuration parameters, or rewiring.
“The Internet of Things is removing mundane repetitive tasks or creating things that just weren’t possible before, enabling more people to do more rewarding tasks and leaving the machines to do repetitive jobs.”
Design & Support
- Rugged metal body
- Compact Fan less Design
- Maintenance free
- Remote Support
- Easy to install and configure.
- Time synchronization with GPS receiver
- Internal battery backup to hold data in SOE buffer memory & also maintain time & date
- Data transmission rates – 300 to 19200 bps for Serial ports for MODBUS and 10/100/1000 Mbps for TCP/IP Ethernet ports
- Support for IEC 60870-5-103, IEC 61850 protocols & ability to act as a gateway for Numerical relays
- The sequence of events (SOE) feature
- Support for Analog output
- Acquire data from Multifunction Transducers (MFTs), discrete transducers & status input devices such as CMRs, etc.
- Receive and process digital commands
- Strong data processing ability
- Capable to control of Substation devices, communication equipment, power supply distribution boards, etc
- Automatic startup and initialization following power restoration
- File downloading and uploading support
|Protocol Supported||IEC-60870-5-104, IEC-60870-5-101, DNP 3.0, MODBUS RTU, MODBUS TCP-IP, OPC DA|
|Flexible Model Availability||Yes|
|Flexible No of Ethernet TCP/IP Port Availability||Yes|
|Din Rail Mounting||Yes|