ConnectedSCADA’s Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)/ Automated Meter Reading (AMR) system is a cutting edge solution that allows the Utility companies to gather real time operational data from their energy meters. Companies can provide installations in remote areas as well as villages and can easily take meter reading remotely. Moreover they can use this technology to monitor and manage devices, and reduce operations in AT&C losses.
Our AMI/AMR system enables two-way communication between the utility and energy meter. This allows companies to take real time readings automatically. With this data utilities can monitor their electric system more comprehensively and do an accurate forecasting of peak loads, power consumption, demand, outages etc. Moreover, they can also connect / disconnect devices remotely thereby preventing outages.
By providing detailed information about the consumption patterns, companies can also allow consumers to make good & informed decisions for any other alter usage and lower electricity bills.
The AMI/AMR system is fixed network system based on cutting edge technologies and has been developed incorporating our vast experience in this field. It provides meter readings with very high precision and guaranteed delivery to the server. The system is designed to work in remote locations and supports GSM, GPRS, Wi-Fi as well as TCP/IP networks. The devices used can easily be configured remotely. It can easily integrate with most popular billing systems although the solution includes a billing system as well.
With this solution you are guaranteed peace of mind as the system is designed to be sturdy and requires minimum human intervention. Once the solution is implemented you can take it easy as most of the associated activities are automated. Moreover, our team of highly trained experts will not only install the system but also guide you through it allowing a smooth installation and transition.
For more details feel free to contact us…
- Enable two-way communication between the utility and energy meter
- Monitor electric network
- accurate forecasting of peak loads, power consumption, demand, outages etc.
- Connect / disconnect devices remotely thereby preventing outages.
- Provide detailed information about the consumption patterns
- Provides meter readings with very high precision and guaranteed delivery to the server
- Supports GSM, GPRS, Wi-Fi as well as TCP/IP networks.
- Can easily integrate with most popular billing systems
- Gather real time operational data
- Monitor and manage devices
- Reduce operations in AT&C losses
- Consumers can make good & informed decisions to lower electricity bills